When you sign up for any event with IATW, you will receive an email acknowledgement, and information regarding further instructions for the event. Email and phone contact details will always be listed with the individual event.
Each event will feature an individual refund policy and will be listed on that event's specific page.
Further information is always available by emailing IrelandAlongtheWay@gmail.com
TOUR SPECIFIC terms + conditions (see Terms + Conditions page)
1. Our IATW tours are physically active, with varying levels of demands and fitness requirements depending on the specific itinerary and duration of the tour. By booking your tour you represent that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for you or other participants or affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour. If you have a physical or medical condition, dietary restriction, or other condition that will require special attention during the tour, you must inform us in writing when the booking is made. We may require a medical certificate if you have a special condition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to accept, decline, or remove anyone from a tour (at departure or during the tour) whom we judge to be incapable of meeting the tour’s physical demands. You must complete a waiver as detailed above before commencement of the tour confirming your understanding of these circumstances and confirming your physical and medical condition. Please be aware in this regard that participation in each individual activity is a matter for the client on a day to day basis during the tour. If you do not want to participate in a particular activity, please let the IATW Representative know.
2. IATW assumes no responsibility for any medical care provided to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and related transportation that are provided to you during the tour.
1. The price of your tour does not cover your travel insurance.
2. IATW strongly recommends that clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal luggage, money and public liability, before you travel. Clients should ensure that any activities undertaken during the tour are covered by their travel insurance policy. Please note that some activities may require specific insurance and it is a matter for the client to ascertain this position with their insurer before partaking in any activity. Please ensure your policy covers hotel and other travel expenses in the event of a positive COVID-19 test result while on tour. IATW reserves the right to refuse admission to a passenger unless the client has arranged appropriate insurance. IATW accepts no responsibility for loss or personal damage to personal belongings or liability for personal injury/death.
1. Cancellation of a client’s booking must be notified in writing to IATW. Cancellation charges are calculated on the day when written notification is received by IATW. The table below shows the number of days before departure dates that IATW receives written confirmation of cancellation, including any surcharges that will be imposed on the client as a corresponding cancellation charge. Please note that in addition to the tour fare cancellation charges set out below, the client may also incur cancellation fees in respect of any third party suppliers booked by the client in association with an IATW Tour.
120 Days Or More
Deposit is non-refundable.
Balance payment is partially refundable at 75% minus any non-refundable prepaid elements.
120 Days Or Less
Deposit and balance payment are both non-refundable.
2. Once the tour has started, no refunds will be made under any circumstances for any unused sectors or sections.
3. If the reason for the client’s cancellation is covered by the client’s insurance policy, the client should make a claim under that policy, this is entirely a matter between the client and their insurer.
4. If the client wishes to change to an alternative tour, this must be done with a minimum of 60 days notice. One change can be made to each booking free of charge. There is a €100 administration fee charged for every subsequent change made.
5. Any charges or non-refundable deposits which have been paid to third party suppliers are payable by the client in the above circumstances.
Changes by Us
1. Any increase in price will be updated on our website. IATW will endeavour to remove all out of date promotional material. IATW reserves the right to revise the price of any of our tours or events. The final price applicable will be confirmed to the client on day of booking.
2. IATW itineraries are deliberately flexible and if possible the requirements of individual groups and clients will be facilitated. IATW reserves the right to vary, modify or cancel any itinerary, either partly or wholly. Itineraries published are sample itineraries only and may be amended without notice. IATW also reserves the right to use alternative vehicles to those advertised on our website.
3. In the event of a tour cancellation by IATW, IATW will offer a full refund of the tour price only, less any non-refundable elements. In these circumstances, no incidental or consequential expenses will be paid by IATW.
Weather Conditions & Force Majeure
The client accepts that certain activities and aspects of IATW events are weather dependent and that under no circumstances can IATW be held responsible for weather conditions, which can change rapidly in Ireland.
IATW will not be deemed in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise liable to you, by reason of delay in performance or nonperformance of any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to the extent that any such delay or nonperformance is due to any Force Majeure, meaning any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of IATW, including without limitation acts of God, pandemics, terrorist activities, insurrection, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, sabotage, civil disturbance, labor strikes, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, volcanic ash clouds and unforeseen circumstances.
If IATW and/or any of its Suppliers are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the event or tour. Regarding civil unrest, once IATW has investigated the prevailing situation, as it deems fit, it shall remain in IATW’s sole and absolute discretion whether to commence or proceed with a tour/event.
In the event that a tour has to be cancelled due to Force Majeure then the client will be offered an alternative tour at no extra cost. If this is not possible then the general cancellation policy above will be applied.
1. All IATW tours+events are operated by: IATW LTD. Registered in Ireland.
2. These terms and conditions are valid for all events through 2022, 2023 and 2024.
Updating of Terms and Conditions
1. IATW Ltd reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to be familiar with these terms and conditions.
2. All tour bookings are bound by the terms and conditions in effect at time of booking.